- Develop, manage and optimise the purchasing supply chain across the company; consolidating the activities of the function across sites to support all of the manufacturing facilities purchasing needs.
- Devise and implement the strategy for the materials management and purchasing function to achieve best in class service and inventory goals.
- Develop procurement processes and lead key supplier negotiations and establish innovative ways to improve efficiencies and drive cost out in a price sensitive marketplace (special focus on steel market)
- Lead local purchasing - growing and strengthening key relationships with end-to-end supply chain partners across the business. Bidding processes, documentation, contracts review, material master…
- Be recognized as a reference by the factories, ensuring an adequate balance between savings and quality, understanding and anticipating trends in the market and even participating with product management in the new product acquisitions processes.
- Direct responsibility on energy SLA for the manufacturing side of business.
- Good understanding of manufacturing based ERP system, key user for maintenance and data analysis
- Engineer, with special focus on manufacturing industry. Any other university degree could be considered when a wide experience on Factory purchasing is proven (at managerial and tactical / operational level).
- Extensive experience in managing supplier performance in a manufacturing environment (minimum 5 years)
- Strong analytical capabilities, and also interpersonal skills
- Permanent Contract
- Attractive compensation package
* Please, send us your cv if you are interested in the position, including the reference ES-PURMGR in the subject field.